Saturday, April 2, 2016

Tasting - Bricco dei Tati

Name: Bricco dei Tati


Variety: Cortese


Region: Piemonte

Country: Italy

Year: 2013

Price: $6.95
Winery Review: “Great Value! Treat this terrific little white like a red: Don’t chill it too much, then let it open for a half-hour to develop its enticing tropical fruit flavors. It’s dry, but the fruit gives an appealing illusion of sweetness. Great as an aperitif or with light seafood dishes.”

My Review:  With this wine I detected the smell of both apple and spice. This scent was reflected in the flavor of the wine as it tasted exactly like sour apple to me. This wine was very smooth and had a great clear color to it. This wine really hit the sides of my mouth when I drank it and kind of puckered the sides of my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment